She all but slumps over, going to her knees and kneeling.
Next thing she knows she’s on the ground, half-asleep and sighing.
[homework aint finished bUT
i need sleep more than i need that grade plus it’s the last class i have tomorrow and it’s at 2pm so i have time c r ies]
200+ ғollowerѕ ιcon gιveawayRULES
- you must me following me
- likes and reblogs count —— only once; so you can only enter your name a maximum of two times.
- please don’t be a twat and unfollow me right after because thats just r00d and you will hurt my heart
- winners will be chosen at random
- ends october 6th 2014WINNERS
- first place will receive 100 icons of their choice
- second place will receive 50 icons of their choice
- third place will receive 25 icons of their choiceEXAMPLES
ıllıllı тeхтυred and вordered ιconѕ avaιlaвle вy reqυeѕт ıllıllı
If his heart wasn’t so hardened, her response would’ve hurt him. Just as he had expected, she assumed his outburst was her fault. But arguing it would do little to staunch the damage already done, so he leaves it go.
The inquiry was something he had been waiting for, expecting. If he was in her position, he’d want to know as well. Wei hums, leans back in his seat and crosses his arms. He keeps his eyes drawn away from her while he struggles to find proper words.
❝ You are not damaged.
I chose you because
you want to live; your
desire to escape and
be free is more
apparent than any
I have ever seen. ❞
He speaks as though he has just witnessed someone walk a tightrope across a deep valley without a net; fast, and full of wonder even though it’s barely above a whisper. When his miniature rant of praise is through, that’s when he looks back at Pan, eyes searching despite already finding their target.
❝ There is something
primal about surviving.
It’s a dark, risky thing,
difficult, and if you give
up once—just once,
you’re gone. Forever.
I think you understand
that, more than the rest
of them. That’s the reason
why. I wanted to help
Her breaths continue to roll in quick, sort and almost panicked. She pauses to gulp and close her mouth momentarily. All she can hear, for the most part, is her racing heart and the pounding of blood in her ears. The former captive is more than concerned that he’s going to suddenly lash out, maybe even verbally berate her that it’s hard for her to see that it’s exactly the opposite that he’s doing right now.
A concoction of confusion, fear, and befuddlement is plastered to her face.
This time there isn’t hesitation to respond— She just goes ahead and speaks up. “I wanted to live free. Of captivity- Of Abstergo and those who kept me locked up and tortured.” Pan replies.
”I have survived.
I just don’t understand why you chose me.”
The blonde looks at him, suddenly shuddering and dipping her head. Her shoulders shake, letting her hair remain in front of her face. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean- to say so much. My apologies.”
She’s going to get hit for that- Hard.
"I’m s-sorry—" Pan repeats, head dipped and waiting.
- Deep conversations and wow i wonder what you look like under that scary mask AU
- Everyone thinks we came to this party as a couple because our costumes match what’s your name AU
- Babe i know it’s halloween but we have to take my little brother/sister trick or treating before we can go out AU
- Working together in a haunted house AU
- You’re dressed as a sexy cop and oh god please arrest me AU
- FUCK! YOU SCARED ME i’m so gonna get you back for that AU
- Carving pumpkins AU
- Working at a halloween store together wow try on his costume for me?? AU
- Dare you to walk through this haunted cemetery with me AU
- Ouija board thinks we should fuck AU
- Aren’t you a little old to be trick or treating?? AU
- This haunted house is terrifying please hold me AU
Ellie’s brows raise in surprise as she looks at the rucksack which was clearly weighed down by something. Her head shakes and she snorts, grinning. “What the hell. You always bring back so much stuff — where do you even find it all?”
“Oh — yeah! ‘Course!” Ellie sidles to the left, offering a spot for Pan to sit down. “Shhheesh, how long has it been now? Few weeks or so?”
"I bring back a lot of stuff because I never know what you’ll need for sure." Pan replies. She smirks slightly, scooting the bag over for Ellie to look through. "Honestly— Just old and long abandoned spots. Homes, convenience stores- It’s a little harder to find food that isn’t expired anymore."
She sips at a canteen. Some human mannerisms never leave the evolved— leaning and sitting down beside Ellie. “Yeah…. A few weeks at least.” She blinks.
”Finished any comics? Need some new ones?” Pan offers.
I want to be someone’s favorite person to talk to.
”..If you are certain? He appears just as confused as I am, amica.”
"Listen, you understand that I want to protect you and make sure you’re safe, si—?" Pan grips his arm.
“He is everything but that. You need to get away from him.”
"You need. To get away. From that man."